Sunday, June 17, 2007

What do Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki have in common?


When "Big Business Leaders," such as Warren Buffett, Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki invest in or speak to the benefits of the Network Marketing business model and the unique opportunity for a wide range of individuals to create wealth, even the most skeptical onlookers must stop and take notice. What these business icons have in common is a belief in the value of network marketing.


"Marketing is a powerful tool, and network marketing can increase that power, provided you're self-motivated. Network marketing has proven itself to be a viable and rewarding source of income, and the challenges could be just right for you. There have been some remarkable examples of success, and those successes have been earned through diligence, enthusiasm and the right product combined with timing. As with so many issues, there are tangibles and the intangibles involved, but success is not a total mystery, and that applies to network marketing as well." Donald Trump, Real Estate Billionaire

Kiyosaki classifies network marketing as a "B Quadrant" business, meaning that the business model meets the criteria he as established for business owners. Those criteria are:

1. Leverage: Can I train other people to work for me?

2. Control: Do I have a protected system that belongs to me?

3. Creativity: Will the business allow me to be creative, and develop my own personal style and talents?

4. Expandability: Can my business grow indefinitely?

5. Predictability: Is my income predictable if I do what is expected of me? If I am successful, and keep expanding my business, will my income increase with my success and hard work?

"If I had to do it all over again, rather than build an old style type of business, I would have started building a network marketing business." Robert T. Kiyosaki, Author of "Rich Dad, Poor Dad

The Agel business opportunity meets all of the objectives set forth by Mr. Kiyosaki and the timing could not be better as Agel enters into it's next phase.

To join me in creating abundant lives through Agel Universal, please view this introductory video http://www.ageluniversal.net/ and http://www.ageluniversal.info/ or contact me toll free at 888-850-6100 Email Me: james@AgelUniversal.net

(c) Copyright 2008 James A. Holmes. All Rights Reserved.

*************************

James Holmes, Global Team Builder, Coach and Trainer, combining online and offline techniques to help you grow your business. To request a free 30 minute consultation contact James by phone at 303-523-9503 or email at james@AskJamesHolmes.com

*************************

Note: If you’d like to reprint this article on your blog or in your newsletter you have permission to do so as long as the copyright information and the resource box above remains with the article.

*************************

Please feel free to leave your comments below. I’d love to read your thoughts on this article, as well as what tips and strategies YOU would most like to learn.

No comments: